Monday, December 20, 2010

I"m Sorry

I know it has been a very long time since i updated and i'm sorry. I promise from this point on that I will update every sunday. But I'm making a switch, because of certain things happening in my life right now I for myself want to work on Knowledge. Lets complete knowledge 1 for next sunday.
Knowledge 1 is all about the importance of gaining knowledge. At the end it says to discuss with a family member or Young Women leader. I think it's a good idea to have a deep, good reltionship with one of your leaders. The Laurels advisor is amazing. She could be my other mom because she has always been concerned for me and wants me to do my best. Her kids may as well be my family. Sister wife-of-an-optomitrist (I know she would rather stay kinda off the internet so thats what I will call her on here) I love you! Thanks for taking such good care of me.
To start us with knowledge. The color is green. Green is the color of plants. Plants grow as does your knowledge. But also green is a very soothing, relaxing color.
And I found a really neat scripture to start this one off.
D&C 11:7
"seek not for riches but for wisdom; and, behold, the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto you, and then shall you be made rich. Behold, he that hath eternal life is rich."
So here we go, lets get started

No comments: